Please remember that if you are concerned about visiting or contacting this site and its staff, use software such as Tor to ensure your anonymity.
We may update this policy at any point so please review it regularly. But we will always notify via social media or other methods when changes are made.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. We may publish general site visit information statistics as part of our duty to openness but would not identify individual users in any way.
– Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you leave a comment on a story or make a donation.
– Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. As per our duty to protect sources, we do not pass on correspondence addresses at any time to anyone unless we get your permission first.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
Unless you contact us directly, we will not use your information to contact you, nor will we pass any information to third parties such as advertisers. We will share information via social media platforms if you are connected to those sites (such as if you “follow” our Twitter account, for example) but do not use such information for any other purposes. Where the social media platform is public, please be aware that other parties not connected to Tomorrow.is may make use of your details (such as Twitter handles, etc).
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations for processing and storing (such as the location of web and email servers). By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
– Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information. We will do our utmost to fight such requests where it exposes risk to our sources, as per our eighth principle and Three Laws.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
– To protect the site from spam or hacking attacks where it is necessary to provide an IP address to a web server company or law enforcement agency.
Third Party Links
Access to information
You may request access to any information that we hold relating to you, except where it might expose other confidential sources of information to risk. We must ensure we protect our sources, and that may mean withholding information from other sources.
We reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.